Jul 25, 2011

JengJeng --'

Even though I ve stopped liking you , every time someone mentions your name , my head turns right toward them. It's like every time I hear it , I think of all that we could have had , and all that could've happened that didn't ;'/

I keep thinking of how much I love talking to you, how good you look when you smile, how much I love your laugh. I daydream about you off & on, replaying pieces of our conversation, laughing at funny things that you said or did. I’ve memorized your face and the way that you look at me. I catch myself smiling again at what I imagine.

I might have deleted your text but I will never forget what you said , We might have stopped talking but I will never forget the times we laughed , We might have stopped hugging but I will never forget the feeling when I was in your arms . Anything we did , I won’t forget , hrm . I’m waiting for him to talk to me again but he won’t.

And , there are times when I want to tell the world how much I love him. But it's already too late because the world already knows how much he loves someone else , huhh ;') I LOVE YOU , I NEVER FORGET YOU , I'M WAITING FOR YOU ♥